What is Bhagavad Gita ?
universally renowned as a timeless masterpiece of spiritual and yoga wisdom
- definitive guide to the science of self realisation
- for thousands of years inspired and enlightened millions of people
- ancient yet thoroughly timely message
- many modern self-help books take inspiration from Gita
- no other philosophical or spiritual work reveals, in such a lucid and profound way reveals the essence of yoga wisdom
What is special about the ‘Bhagavad Gita’ As it Is
Transformational power - brought positive changes to lives of hundreds of thousands of people
Popularity - the most popular version of Gita - 27 million of copies sold
Authenticity - it comes in the line of Bhakti Yoga teachers since time immemorial
Accessibility - available worldwide in more than 60 languages
Used as a text book at Universities
Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies, Oxford
Institute of Political Studies, Paris
University of Southern California
State University of New York
And many others
Sunita Williams created and broke many records with her various space expeditions. In 2006, this American astronaut took a copy of the Bhagavad Gita along with her. While in space, she read the Gita to reflect upon herself, life, and the world around.
How will you benefit by reading it?
will guide you in difficult situations and challenges
- will help you in various aspects of life by bringing wisdom and clarity
- will empower you to make enlightened choices in life
- will help you to attain inner peace and happiness